Saturday, April 29, 2006

Lingering Time

The tears that fall
only puddle on the cracked ebony frame
with only the music of raven's call
she sits in light only to murmur his name.

Even the sun
with its stark cold glare
cannot let her from her illusions run
only serve to illuminate her unconscious flare.

The frigid breeze
aids her in her wait
only in her heart does the fire raze
while her eyes fixed motionless on wind's lonely gait.

29 April 2006

I realised i haven't been writing that regularly, and even less to tell of my current feelings. Although that's partly cause i haven't been wanting to use the com so much, but that's an excuse i guess, haz.

Writing has never been slower, i think, cause my mind seems to have been deadened somehow. Thoughts come a second late, and there seems to be a slowness in my reactions. I wonder why.

Yesterday's critique was cancelled, to most ppl's apparent relief, though it should have been expected due to the opening of the synergy exhibition, and the fact that all three of the teachers are down for something. I think that's kind of unfair, for tha art teachers to have so much to do. You don't see the science department being roped in to organise, but i guess this is just a confirmation of their abilities. I relli think the three of them are relli capable people.

I haven't even looked through later's speech, wonder if everything'll be alright, and whether i'll die of fright later, hahas. But i think that won't happen, at most i'll just misread some words, heh... Full u with tie, are they trying to stifle us???

Haiz, must relli accomplish alot during this three days, or i won't be able to forgive myself
:( Yeps, must jia you!

No comments: